Saturday, September 26, 2009

26th-sep-2009

Hari Raya Holiday is started and going to end ...
Luckly , this holiday I still able to hang out with friends . But , this time different because I dun hang out with my school friends but tution friends . Millions of excuse poped out from my school friends when I started to ask them hang out ...
Gosh !!! Thanx god I still have tution friends ...

First time I wake up at 8am in the holiday cox Tony said that we shoul gather at Sungai Wang around 9.30am .When I reached there , time already reached 9.45am . So , I waited Tony at the entrance . Later , we joined Louis and Sze Hui at Roller there . Hell... We waited there for around 1 hours then only the roller started their business.
Gosh ... I forgotten how to roller jor ... Past , I used to ponteng here but not soending whole day at there . I fall and fall and fall and fall ... I dun know how many times I fall down ... Bloody Pain man !!! Poor Tony , have to play alone since Louis is busy and I not good in it ... Sorry Tony !!!XD ...
At last , I get the feel and the skill to roller already ! I able to join the folks roll around the circuit .
After roller , Tony leave us and join his gang for KARAOKAE . Me , Louis , Steven and Sze Hui went to watch movie" Wher Got Ghost " . At first we wanna to watch at Times Square but later we change our destination to Pavilion . After we bought the ticket , we rest a while . The movie not so scarefull but very funny ...
After the movie , we hang while in Times Square but Louis an Sze Hui did not follow me and Steven .After pass over the birthday gift to Suang Jing . We said good bye to Yao Hong that gang and went home .... fufuhuhu ... Tired but happy ... Thanx ppl !!!

Some pic for the day ...

ROLLER



PAVILION ( MY FRIENDZ "N" I )


TIMES SQUARE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home