TOO RUSH !!!
My school life is going to end but I have so much to deal with .
Jz give me one more week , I promise I will settled all the remaining things down !!!
Now is like all thing messing up and confirm I will not be able sit on my chair properli in school after this break . But , no matter what thing included the Prom Nite , I will definitely done all things before graduation days . God !!! I am damn tired !!! Lets rock and roll for lasr time !!!
Jz give me one more week , I promise I will settled all the remaining things down !!!
Now is like all thing messing up and confirm I will not be able sit on my chair properli in school after this break . But , no matter what thing included the Prom Nite , I will definitely done all things before graduation days . God !!! I am damn tired !!! Lets rock and roll for lasr time !!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home