Thursday, October 1, 2009

Fuk ... Asshole !!!

1th October 2009

Fuk ... man !!! Today as usual morning assembly , but once Encik Harman , our school discipline teacher went up stage and give his discipline speech ... I felt somthing just not right hence I kept my head down because my hair is too long already . I praying inside my heart but still useless ...
When he come to the hair topic , he took me as an example !!! Holy shit man !!! He actually invite me to the stage and I stunned !!! I totally freak out but thanx god it just last for 1 min only .
Luckly , I got the chance to trim my hair in the saloon not at his hand !!!
T.T ... Unforgotable day although I famous for a while in the school....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home