OMG!!! IT HAPPENED!!!
2nd of october 2009
Yesterday thanx to my long hair which I kept , I called to got up stage when the morning assembly by our school discipline teacher , Encik Harman . Today , I have to go up stage again for bloody moral speech ! Why running through my mind is ... Asshole !!! Yesterday i just went up and today I have to went up again . While I preparing my speech , I sms to my junior , friends and my dear sister , Chai Ling . Thanx for all the support ~ ^^ ( some of my friends also mock me and made fun of me ) Finally the day come at last !!! I can feel my blood frozen but I still try to be steady ...
When I was the stage , man !!! many people staring at me .. WTF !!! But I have to continue my speech although my body is shivering . Initially , I "tergagap - gagap " for a while but the rest of my speech I finish it damn fast . But very cleary spoken out the word by me . When I finished my speech , I got the applause from my friend which they promised as a movement to support me . Thanx a lots my friends !!! And my dear junior too ... ^^ One thing must remark when I going down the stage is My principal praised me and my P.moral teacher , Encik Seow also praised me ... Hehe ~
Hell !!! What mess opening of october !!!!
Yesterday thanx to my long hair which I kept , I called to got up stage when the morning assembly by our school discipline teacher , Encik Harman . Today , I have to go up stage again for bloody moral speech ! Why running through my mind is ... Asshole !!! Yesterday i just went up and today I have to went up again . While I preparing my speech , I sms to my junior , friends and my dear sister , Chai Ling . Thanx for all the support ~ ^^ ( some of my friends also mock me and made fun of me ) Finally the day come at last !!! I can feel my blood frozen but I still try to be steady ...
When I was the stage , man !!! many people staring at me .. WTF !!! But I have to continue my speech although my body is shivering . Initially , I "tergagap - gagap " for a while but the rest of my speech I finish it damn fast . But very cleary spoken out the word by me . When I finished my speech , I got the applause from my friend which they promised as a movement to support me . Thanx a lots my friends !!! And my dear junior too ... ^^ One thing must remark when I going down the stage is My principal praised me and my P.moral teacher , Encik Seow also praised me ... Hehe ~
Hell !!! What mess opening of october !!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home