One More Month !!!
R U Ready ?
My classmate seem start to heat up their engine jor ~ But some still haven ~
Now we got Ponteng Pandemic ...
Every class Form 5 got this problem !!!
In fact who can study in the class !!!
In my class , you can see many empty chair and small group of ppl chatting ....
Chatting + Ponteng = 5A 'a hobby !!!
Now everyone got their own style to study ....
But I hate group study the most .... Group study = chatting & no outcomes
I prefer my own way !!!
One more month to go ....
Gambateh neh ~
My classmate seem start to heat up their engine jor ~ But some still haven ~
Now we got Ponteng Pandemic ...
Every class Form 5 got this problem !!!
In fact who can study in the class !!!
In my class , you can see many empty chair and small group of ppl chatting ....
Chatting + Ponteng = 5A 'a hobby !!!
Now everyone got their own style to study ....
But I hate group study the most .... Group study = chatting & no outcomes
I prefer my own way !!!
One more month to go ....
Gambateh neh ~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home