Today ~
15th Oct 2009
When I reach school 2day ... I noticed no many of my classmate come ...
Even Sadiq also ponteng !!! OMG !!!
However , My gaNg show up ... ^^ hehe ....
What cheer me up early in the morning is Lit Hao ( a innocent junior of mine ) !
He been asked by my friend's friend to pass something to Ming ...
But when we ask who ask to do so , Lit Hao start to describe by his body language !!!
And after that we able to recognize who is the ppl and we can't stop laughing after that !!!
1st class was add math . Pn. Salwani come to teach us and I done some question too ^^
After that maths , for the very first time I listen to her lesson cox she teaching the earth topic ...
Chloe come in class and said 2day no BC class ...
WTF !!!!
But okay lo ~ go back home early ...
Haiz ....
Wat !!! Kwong tak datang !!! Hurray !!! I continue study and do homework .... Yeah ... No physisc !!!
Suddenly , Adrian show up and told me that our sijil printed wrongly !!!
OMG !!! We are the second place for basketball competiton ... Why now change to third place !!
Argh ~ Adrian and I go settle the problem with Miss Lai and done donkey job ! Fuk !!
Recess time ...
I went to canteen and join my gaNg eating .... ^^
Damn the porridge ....
Suck man !!!
I spent one period chatting with JianFu at koperasi there ...
We talk many stuff . wat stuff ?? hahax ... Sry .... Can't tell ....
Then we go back to his class to get something .
Later we join joN and Penny tat gang chat for a while ....
Lower 6 is very talkactive and so relax ..
Juz few is studying ...
When I go back to class ...
Wat the helll ....
Where is the school teacher huh ?
The mystery discovered by me .... haha ... XD
Teachers actually having jamuan at MPV !!!
OMG !!!
Principal not in the school ... The teacher also naughty jor ....
last 4 period like no class ...
Sienz ...
But still got do some revision ...
Hehe ^^
Some pic for 2day ...
So "many ppl"




My Place ^^

Haha ... Fooling around
When I reach school 2day ... I noticed no many of my classmate come ...
Even Sadiq also ponteng !!! OMG !!!
However , My gaNg show up ... ^^ hehe ....
What cheer me up early in the morning is Lit Hao ( a innocent junior of mine ) !
He been asked by my friend's friend to pass something to Ming ...
But when we ask who ask to do so , Lit Hao start to describe by his body language !!!
And after that we able to recognize who is the ppl and we can't stop laughing after that !!!
1st class was add math . Pn. Salwani come to teach us and I done some question too ^^
After that maths , for the very first time I listen to her lesson cox she teaching the earth topic ...
Chloe come in class and said 2day no BC class ...
WTF !!!!
But okay lo ~ go back home early ...
Haiz ....
Wat !!! Kwong tak datang !!! Hurray !!! I continue study and do homework .... Yeah ... No physisc !!!
Suddenly , Adrian show up and told me that our sijil printed wrongly !!!
OMG !!! We are the second place for basketball competiton ... Why now change to third place !!
Argh ~ Adrian and I go settle the problem with Miss Lai and done donkey job ! Fuk !!
Recess time ...
I went to canteen and join my gaNg eating .... ^^
Damn the porridge ....
Suck man !!!
I spent one period chatting with JianFu at koperasi there ...
We talk many stuff . wat stuff ?? hahax ... Sry .... Can't tell ....
Then we go back to his class to get something .
Later we join joN and Penny tat gang chat for a while ....
Lower 6 is very talkactive and so relax ..
Juz few is studying ...
When I go back to class ...
Wat the helll ....
Where is the school teacher huh ?
The mystery discovered by me .... haha ... XD
Teachers actually having jamuan at MPV !!!
OMG !!!
Principal not in the school ... The teacher also naughty jor ....
last 4 period like no class ...
Sienz ...
But still got do some revision ...
Hehe ^^
Some pic for 2day ...
So "many ppl"
My Place ^^
Haha ... Fooling around

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home