23th october 2009
Librarian Board
I start to join Librarian Board since form 1 . Walau A ~ 5 years dy !!!
I have to admin here tat I'm not a good Librarian for my school . Y ?
Cox I dun like it ...
The reason I joining the Librarian Board is because of my cousin ...
Really sorry and wanna to say thank you to all my senior , my friends and juniors for accepting me to be the " masalah problem librarian " ... hahax ... paiseh la ...
Still can recall back when I the newbird in Librarian Board ...
Cox I got my cousin help and got many caring senior ... I like so free compare to others newbird...
hehe ... Wat to do ...
I still rmb all my caring senior( maybe forget some dy ... XP) ...
My cousin , Jjun
Wei Bin
Wen Bing
Shao Jun
Lynn Lau
Stephanie Lau
Simon
Roe Cie
Khai Yuan
and ....
Thanx for caring and helping me when you all are still in Librarian board ... hehe ... miss you all!!!
Form 4 was my nightmare in Librarian Board ... Y ? no comment .... wat pass let it be ...
Form 5 is my most responsible year to be a Librarian ... hehe ...
Even tis year chairman , chui ling ws touched by me ... lolx ... haha ...
Say Hey to Me ....
haha ...
I the only Librarian who still can survive after took 7 surat amaran from discipline department...
Quite proud !!! hahax .... Jz kidding ....
I the only librarian who shall awarded with most lazy librarian indeed ...
I got ponteng duty habit ....
The most no discipline librarian - Me again
Y ? cox I always no tide in my shirt no name tag and blar blar blar ....
Hence .... very sorry bout tat !!!
lolx ....
But I really enjoyed i became a Librarian ...
I only not good performed in Librarian Board cox due to others factors and I really not keen on it !!!
However , I still can take part in Majlis Persaraan PPS SMKRA 2009 ...
Thanx a lots my dear junior ...
I like to kacau them all ... haha ...
Jamuan food + performances + gift = thanx lots from me ... touched ...
hahax ...
Some photo taken tat day -
The Jamuan starting ...

Waiting for .... FOOD !!! haha ...


Notice ? They posing same pose !!!


Senior Group ... eating ...

p/s - not in photo ... me !!!! Y ? cox I taking the photo ...
Eating ....



All this because of cakes .....
Because of cake ~ they fight ... But still senior won !!! ^^


At hall ...



Me & Kien Yong

Me & Jun Yang

The remarkable performances ...








Jz a quest from me ... Why all drama is about ghost 1 leh ...
p/s - I very like all the performance ... Thanx lots ... It cheer me up ...
Last few pic before leaving ... all seniors only ....


GOODBYE !!! GONNA TO MISS YOU ALL !!! I FINALLY RETIRE !!! NO NEED DUTY !!! ^^
I start to join Librarian Board since form 1 . Walau A ~ 5 years dy !!!
I have to admin here tat I'm not a good Librarian for my school . Y ?
Cox I dun like it ...
The reason I joining the Librarian Board is because of my cousin ...
Really sorry and wanna to say thank you to all my senior , my friends and juniors for accepting me to be the " masalah problem librarian " ... hahax ... paiseh la ...
Still can recall back when I the newbird in Librarian Board ...
Cox I got my cousin help and got many caring senior ... I like so free compare to others newbird...
hehe ... Wat to do ...
I still rmb all my caring senior( maybe forget some dy ... XP) ...
My cousin , Jjun
Wei Bin
Wen Bing
Shao Jun
Lynn Lau
Stephanie Lau
Simon
Roe Cie
Khai Yuan
and ....
Thanx for caring and helping me when you all are still in Librarian board ... hehe ... miss you all!!!
Form 4 was my nightmare in Librarian Board ... Y ? no comment .... wat pass let it be ...
Form 5 is my most responsible year to be a Librarian ... hehe ...
Even tis year chairman , chui ling ws touched by me ... lolx ... haha ...
Say Hey to Me ....
haha ...
I the only Librarian who still can survive after took 7 surat amaran from discipline department...
Quite proud !!! hahax .... Jz kidding ....
I the only librarian who shall awarded with most lazy librarian indeed ...
I got ponteng duty habit ....
The most no discipline librarian - Me again
Y ? cox I always no tide in my shirt no name tag and blar blar blar ....
Hence .... very sorry bout tat !!!
lolx ....
But I really enjoyed i became a Librarian ...
I only not good performed in Librarian Board cox due to others factors and I really not keen on it !!!
However , I still can take part in Majlis Persaraan PPS SMKRA 2009 ...
Thanx a lots my dear junior ...
I like to kacau them all ... haha ...
Jamuan food + performances + gift = thanx lots from me ... touched ...
hahax ...
Some photo taken tat day -
The Jamuan starting ...
Waiting for .... FOOD !!! haha ...
Notice ? They posing same pose !!!
Senior Group ... eating ...
p/s - not in photo ... me !!!! Y ? cox I taking the photo ...
Eating ....
All this because of cakes .....
At hall ...
Me & Kien Yong
Me & Jun Yang
The remarkable performances ...
p/s - I very like all the performance ... Thanx lots ... It cheer me up ...
Last few pic before leaving ... all seniors only ....
GOODBYE !!! GONNA TO MISS YOU ALL !!! I FINALLY RETIRE !!! NO NEED DUTY !!! ^^

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home