Shopping ~ ^^
1st November 2009
Is Sunday ... After I finished 8 hours seminar at SSTC , I went home ...
Jz rite after I change my attire , my family and I went out for dinner .
After dinner , we went to Jusco Kepong for shopping .
Cox , tuesday is graduation day !!!
Looking forward to it !!! ^^
But shopping didn't going smooth as I thought ...
I need whole set formal wear , a tie and a ballet shoes , a watch ...
Actually I have a set of formal wear dy ...
But my mum insist me to have a new set of formal wear since my old formal wear is used for work .
Although with my two little sister and mum help , I still unable to choose a proper attire ...
2 hours had pass by ...
But I still failed to buy wat I wan !!!
All the cloth tat I choose have no my size ... T^T
Suddenly , my sister said how bout try out at the shop lot downstair ?
Agree ... We went to downfloor .
First , we went into SHOE CITY . haha ... I bought my ballet shoe there !
Then , we went search for my cloth .
When we pass by SODA shoplot , some thing caught mine and my sis eye ...
Thanx god , I bought my whole ste formal wear there .
But , I failed to choose a watch . Cox no thing attaract my attention ...
Haiz ...
But at last , I able to finish my shopping .
haha ...
Thanx to my parents who sponsor me ... ^^
My whole set outfit cost ....
SODA cloth and black slag = RM 245
POLO belt = RM27
BLACK MORGAN ballet shoe = RM 70
ARROW tie ( my both sis buy for me as gift ^^ ) = RM50
haha ... Thanx lots ...
Is Sunday ... After I finished 8 hours seminar at SSTC , I went home ...
Jz rite after I change my attire , my family and I went out for dinner .
After dinner , we went to Jusco Kepong for shopping .
Cox , tuesday is graduation day !!!
Looking forward to it !!! ^^
But shopping didn't going smooth as I thought ...
I need whole set formal wear , a tie and a ballet shoes , a watch ...
Actually I have a set of formal wear dy ...
But my mum insist me to have a new set of formal wear since my old formal wear is used for work .
Although with my two little sister and mum help , I still unable to choose a proper attire ...
2 hours had pass by ...
But I still failed to buy wat I wan !!!
All the cloth tat I choose have no my size ... T^T
Suddenly , my sister said how bout try out at the shop lot downstair ?
Agree ... We went to downfloor .
First , we went into SHOE CITY . haha ... I bought my ballet shoe there !
Then , we went search for my cloth .
When we pass by SODA shoplot , some thing caught mine and my sis eye ...
Thanx god , I bought my whole ste formal wear there .
But , I failed to choose a watch . Cox no thing attaract my attention ...
Haiz ...
But at last , I able to finish my shopping .
haha ...
Thanx to my parents who sponsor me ... ^^
My whole set outfit cost ....
SODA cloth and black slag = RM 245
POLO belt = RM27
BLACK MORGAN ballet shoe = RM 70
ARROW tie ( my both sis buy for me as gift ^^ ) = RM50
haha ... Thanx lots ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home