Graduation Day Rehersal
2nd November 2009
2ml will be graduation day for us .. haha ... looking forward it ...
After morning assembly , all form 5 and form 6 are request to be go into the hall for rehersal ...
But as usual , I will not join them cox I aldy in the hall cox we AJK dewan have to arrange all thing for them b4 they step in ...
Phew ... We able to settle all 200+ table and chair ( cox saturday got PTK , an examination for teacher ) in 20min times ... not bad ...
After giving some briefing and order to my junior , Me , adam and wooi join the rehersal .
The rehersal is damn bored but quite fun ...
After the rehersal , We all is eager for the graduation day 2ml !!!
I took some photo when rehersal ^.^ -
Stand straight and sing ... haha ...

Lian ping , soon lai ....

Phew ... can sit down dy ...

We(5A) all in the "jubah" !!! ^.^
me and suet Ee

Nazirul and Hidayah ... They smile at the same time ... OMG !!! lolx ...

5B representative ... lolx ...

Yea ~ my lower 6 senior singing for us ...
See tat joN ... So perasaan 1 ... haha ...

kk .. I admin ... I broke it ( duirng recess time ) by ... my bloody hand ( I sengaja 1 ) ... haha .... ming dun marah la ...
2ml will be graduation day for us .. haha ... looking forward it ...
After morning assembly , all form 5 and form 6 are request to be go into the hall for rehersal ...
But as usual , I will not join them cox I aldy in the hall cox we AJK dewan have to arrange all thing for them b4 they step in ...
Phew ... We able to settle all 200+ table and chair ( cox saturday got PTK , an examination for teacher ) in 20min times ... not bad ...
After giving some briefing and order to my junior , Me , adam and wooi join the rehersal .
The rehersal is damn bored but quite fun ...
After the rehersal , We all is eager for the graduation day 2ml !!!
I took some photo when rehersal ^.^ -
Stand straight and sing ... haha ...
Lian ping , soon lai ....
Phew ... can sit down dy ...
We(5A) all in the "jubah" !!! ^.^
me and suet Ee
Nazirul and Hidayah ... They smile at the same time ... OMG !!! lolx ...
5B representative ... lolx ...
Yea ~ my lower 6 senior singing for us ...
See tat joN ... So perasaan 1 ... haha ...
kk .. I admin ... I broke it ( duirng recess time ) by ... my bloody hand ( I sengaja 1 ) ... haha .... ming dun marah la ...

2 Comments:
juz a few photo only??upload more mah...
Is rehersal only ... I working with 2day blog ... wait ... chill ...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home